Pocatello Senior Living
Our Gables assisted living facility resides in a beautiful location in Pocatello, Idaho. With lovely mountain views and breathtaking sunsets, our Gables residents at the Pocatello location enjoy the beautiful scenery and homelike environment The Gables provides, along with the peace of mind assisted living brings.
We understand it can be hard to leave your own home. That is why we have created a wonderful atmosphere to allow our residents to live happier, more fulfilling lives.
Maintain your independence knowing you have a team of professionals who care about your well-being, at your disposal, when you need them.
Assisted Living at The Gables
- We provide our residents with exceptional, personalized care that maximizes their quality of life. We get to know our residents and their specific care needs.
- Comfort matters. We provide buildings that encourage a secure and calming environment that is safe. Our residents have the opportunity to control their own living space, allowing a sense of comfort that feels like home.
- We see it as our privilege to welcome those who stay with us into our family. In every moment we P.A.U.S.E. through showing Patience, Attentiveness, Understanding, Smiling and Engaging. These values guide everything we do.
- Our caregivers go through a memory care curriculum. This is a 9-hour course in Advanced Dementia Care. If your loved one has been diagnosed with Dementia, our staff has been professionally trained to help and care for them.
Why Choose Assisted Living?
Assisted living allows our residents to flourish. Our residents can focus on leading a fulfilling life while we take care of everything else.
Pocatello Assisted Living Includes
- Quality staff
- Quality facilities
- Exceptional quality of personalized care
- Safety precautions to ensure resident safety
- Home-cooked and nutritious meals
- Variety of suite options to satisfy your needs
Whether it is a caretaker or facility manager, we hire the best we can as high-quality staff creates high-quality care.
We are proud of our beautiful facilities. They are well-maintained, clean, and feel like home.
Exceptional Quality of Personalized Care
We believe our caregivers and residents should have a close relationship. This allows the care to be unique and tailored to each individual.
Safety Precautions to Ensure Resident Safety
Our facilities are one of the safest around. All entrances and exits are protected by safety codes. Our hallways have handrails and our bathrooms have fold-away seats, so there is always balance support nearby.
Home-cooked and Nutritious Meals
Our dining area is more like a home dining room than a cafeteria. It is the perfect environment to enjoy a delicious meal from our lovely kitchen.
Variety of Suite Options to Satisfy Your Needs
We provide a range of suites so our prospective residents can find a home that is tailored to their needs and desires.
The positive effect of socialization on your well-being cannot be underestimated. Those who are over 65 years old are at the greatest risk of being lonely and isolated. Becoming part of our community can improve mental, physical, and emotional health. Knowing you have 24/7 support at your disposal and the potential for a growing network of friends means you and your loved ones can focus on living your best lives.
Activities are scheduled for your pleasure. Below is a non-exhaustive list:
- Morning movement
- Movies & popcorn
- Spa days
- Heritage singers
- Home health
Our comfortable facilities and budding gardens provide a home-like environment for our guests. Yet, we understand the importance of a change of scenery, fresh air, and social interaction, so we plan regular outings for our residents. Independence is also important to residents so we offer convenient transportation into the wider community for those who can and cannot drive. A common misconception of assisted living is a loss of independence. The opposite is true. Reducing mundane tasks from home-ownership, or living on your own allows time for more of your favorite activities and socializing.
Pocatello Assisted Living is just a few minutes from Historic Old Town Pocatello with its business community of banks, doctors, parks, restaurants, pharmacies, and shopping. Our location allows for integration with the wider community. We have a wealth of local healthcare providers and enjoy the added security of having Portneuf Medical Center nearby.
We are conveniently located a mile south of Greenway Office Park, on the southwest outskirts of Pocatello. We’re situated adjacent to the Riverside Golf Course, located just off of Bannock Highway, at 2805 S Grant Avenue.
Services & Amenities
- 24 Hour On-Call Nursing Support
- High Staffing Ratio
- Home Health and Hospice Support
- Spacious Studio Suites
- Cable & Wi-Fi
- Private Phone Lines in Each Suite
- Most Rooms Feature Private Bathrooms and Kitchenettes
- Private Heating and Air Conditioning in Each Suite
- Housekeeping Services
- Laundry Services
- Home-Cooked Meals, Served Restaurant Style plus Snacks
- Raised Bed Gardening (Depending on Location)
- Outside Patios and/or Enclosed Courtyards
- Respite Care
- Adult Daycare
- Memory Care
- Medication Management
- Personalized Care Plans based on individual needs
- Activities program
- Routine interior and exterior maintenance
- Beautiful professionally landscaped, and maintained grounds
- Convenient locations
- Scheduled transportation
- Smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Fire sprinkler system and fire extinguishers
- Emergency call system (with personal pendants)
- Accessible showers with assist bars and fold-away seats
- Corridor handrails
- 24 Hour staffing
- Coded exit and entrance doors
Come join our Gables family and enjoy the comfort of a beautiful home, excellent service, quality care, home-cooked delicious meals, and fun scheduled activities all in a location that allows you to be a part of the wider community. Join The Gables family and know you are making the best choice for your future. Contact us today to learn more!
Contact The Gables
At The Gables, we understand that this decision is a tough one. While we know it is extremely personal and individual, we are here to help. Contact us today to schedule a tour or to speak with a professional about your needs and how Idaho assisted living can help.