Here at the Gables, Our patrons safely, and well-being are our priority. Due to the increased risk they experience with COVID-19 (Coronavirus) we will be temporarily altering our admissions protocol for both new residents and visitors.
Admissions Protocol For New and Prospective Residents
The changes for new and prospective residents are as follows:
- No tours of the facility will be given in person, all tours will be completed virtually.
- Upon admission, there will be limited access to the facility.
- All paperwork will need to be completed in a designated area.
- All new residents will need to be quarantined for 14 days after being admitted to the facility.
New Protocol For Visitors
The changes for visitors are as follows:
- We are currently only allowing essential visits to be made, which has been defined as end of life visits.
- The number of visitors will be limited to 2 at a time.
- All visitors will be required to meet with a gables staff member before being permitted to enter the building.
- Visitors will be screened daily for any signs of illness.
- All visitors will be required to fill out a visitation form.
A viewable/ printable version of all of these changes is available here